Thank you for visiting Babinetics.com. By using this web site, you indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions on this page. Please note that BABINETICS, LLC reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions. We ask that users review this page to ensure familiarity with the most current policies.
- We will process and ship your order within 1-2 business days.
- We will notify you of any back ordered items in your order, and an estimated date those items will ship.
- If you purchase in-stock items and items listed on backorder in the same order, the available items will ship within 1-2 business days, and the remaining items will ship within 1-2 business days from their arrival to our warehouse.
- BABINETICS, LLC is exempt of any and all responsibility for any arrangements you may make directly with the carrier, or any changes you may introduce to the delivery address while the package is in transit.
- All packages are shipped without “signature required”. Any stolen, damaged or lost packages under these circumstances will be the responsibility of the customer.
- BABINETICS, LLC is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items requiring signature confirmation that are delivered to a special designated location other than the shipping address displayed on the order, or packages that are signed for by someone other than the addressee. Such locations include but are not limited to: front door, back door, next door neighbor, building manager, etc.
- For safety and security reasons, all deliveries are subject to the driver’s discretion.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. All items (whether on back-order, pre-order, or available in stock) will be charged at the time of purchase.
Supplements are returnable if they are unopened and they are received by us, at least 3 months prior to the expiration date. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the supplement back to us. It will take 5-10 business days to credit your credit card for the cost of the returned supplement only.
We collect taxes on orders placed in Colorado. Except for Colorado residents, all local, state and federal taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
BABINETICS, LLC follows global industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number) in our online store, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). SSL creates an encrypted link between our web server and your web browser, ensuring that data submitted to our online store remains private and secure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
BABINETICS, LLC will never ask you for personal information by email. Please do not send personal information, such as credit card numbers, by email. We cannot be responsible for information that is given to us in this manner.
1) What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When you set up an account on our Web site or purchase an item from our Web site, we collect personal information provided by you that may include your: (i) first and last name; (ii) billing address; (iii) shipping address; (iv) other shipping addresses; (v) email address; (vi) phone number; (vii) credit card account number; (viii) items purchased from us; and (ix) browsing, buying and selling patterns. We may use your email address and phone number to communicate with you about your order and its status.
Any personal information submitted to BABINETICS, LLC will be stored in a secure environment that is designed to prevent misuse.
If you sign up for our email newsletter, you will receive periodic mailings from us with information of interest about services at BABINETICS, LLC. Each communication will contain clear options for changing how or whether you receive further communications.
BABINETICS, LLC does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 13.
2) Do You Share My Personal Information?
No. BABINETICS, LLC does not sell, exchange, or distribute information collected on its Web site to any third parties.
3) What About “Cookies”?
Cookies are electronic identifiers that the Web site transfers to your computer’s hard drive via your Web browser. These identifiers enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide the appropriate features for your visit. Most common browsers are pre-set to accept cookies.
Cookies are required in order to fully utilize BABINETICS, LLC resources and its online store. Please make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser before using the Web site. To learn more about enabling cookies, please visit: http://www.google.com/cookies.html
4) Protection of BABINETICS, LLC
We will release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with local, state, or federal law, or protect the rights, property, or safety of BABINETICS , our Web site visitors, our affiliates, employees, or others.
BABINETICS, LLC takes credit card fraud very seriously. Credit card fraud is a federal crime and we cooperate completely with local, state and federal law enforcement officials with regards to credit card fraud. Credit card fraud has been committed if an individual attempts to use another person’s credit card without their consent, or if an individual uses their own credit card and subsequently makes a false claim, such as falsely claiming that the card was stolen, or falsely claiming that the product was not received. Any attempt to fraudulently use a credit card will be reported immediately. This no tolerance policy of reporting each and every case of credit card fraud
Neither Dr. Babinet, nor any associate, offer medical advice from this transmission. This information is offered for educational purposes only. Do not act or rely upon our information without seeking independent professional medical advice. The transmission of this information does not create a physician-patient relationship between you and Dr. Babinet or any associate. Neither Dr. Babinet, nor any associate guarantees the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any resource, information, apparatus, product, or process available at or from this transmission.
Babinetics products and information are the sole property of Dr. Babinetics and BABINETICS, LLC and protected under copyright laws, they cannot be copied or disseminated without our written consent.