It can vary from sharp to dull, with redness and inflammation, temporary (acute) or permanent (chronic). It can be in any articulation in the body: feet, knees, hips, spine, ribs, shoulder, elbows, wrist and hand or neck, muscles, and nerves. The most chronic forms are called arthritis or rheumatism and fibromyalgia, and there are many types. The one cause associated with aching joints is inflammation. Inflammation is the indication that the body is trying to fight off a perceived threat. Some of these issues can be handled through lifestyle changes and nutritional support – for others you will need the assistance of a health practitioner.
- Mineral deficiencies
- Adrenal fatigue
- Deficiency of Omega 3
- Candida overgrowth
- Frequent use of diet drinks
- Intestinal and blood parasites
- Intestinal infection in the small intestine (SIBO) or the Large Intestine (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
Life Style Changes that can Resolve Minor Joint Pain
- Try to identify if the pain coincides with the consumption of certain foods; in particular: gluten, wheat, alcohol, processed food with preservatives and colorants, tomatoes, certain fruits, eggs and genetically modified food ( corn, soy etc). If you identify the culprit, stop using it for a minimum of 3 months and then reintroduce it and see what happens.
- Consume curry or take turmeric in capsules (also called curcumin) – this is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb
- Drink enough water: dehydration is a major cause of inflammation and cramping
- Sleep at least 8 hours daily (trying to catch up on weekend does not work)
- Learn and practice techniques of stress management (meditation, relaxation, contemplation, mindfulness)
- Exercise moderately and regularly
The Prime Formula it is a comprehensive nutritional daily pack designed to restore balance and optimize your physical health and promote peace and relaxation. Minerals, vitamins, and omega 3 deficiencies are a major cause of joint, muscle pain.
For more Serious Concerns
Consult with Dr. Babinet. He exclusively uses naturopathic remedies, energy medicine, and lifestyle counseling. He combines his unique intuitive abilities with in-depth functional analysis. His approach includes a symptom-based questionnaire and various biological tests. The tests results are analyzed through our functional blood chemistry software. The combination of all this input is analyzed and incorporated into a comprehensive functional report with clear findings and a treatment protocol. Book an appointment